WHEEL REPAIR can help save you a lot of costs as a driver. Sometimes wheel damage is very minimal, yet you still are not assured of safety while using the wheel.
Buying a new OEM rim will be a big expense for you and most of the times you are not even prepared of it. This is when WHEEL REPAIRS come in handy.
These are days FINDING a specific wheel is very difficult. Such times necessitate drivers to look for good repair shop and hence have repairs done. You will have been relieved of all the stress and worrying of finding a new wheel as now we do a professional job to make your damaged wheel as good as new.
WHAT CAUSES A BENT RIM?
The sort answer is a heavy impact on the wheel. Even though the rims are made of aluminum alloy chrome or steel they still are vulnerable to impacts caused by potholes,speed bumps and other road hazards.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF A BENT RIM?
The most common symptoms of a bent rims include:
- Vibration in steering wheel
- Vibration in the seat (a sign one of the rear rim is bent)
- Less responsive handling
- Tire scallop
- Decreased fuel economy
- A thumping sound when driving
WHAT HAPPENS IF I HAVE A BENT RIM?
If not caught in time it could cause the following –
- Air leaks in Tyre.
- Fast Tyre wear.
- Poor fuel economy.
- Tyre can burst and cause accidents.
- Damage to the steering system.
- Damage to the Wheel bearings.
- Damage to the shock absolver’s.
- Fast wear of Arm bushes and Links.
- Vehicle will pull to the left or right – driving become difficult.
- Damage to the braking system of vehicle.